Adhesive, InsulationFASTBOND 49 328792
Average Rating: n/a
|Size||5 gal. Bucket|
|Application||Bonding Insulation to Sheet Metal in HVAC and Duct Work, One Surface for Cost-saving|
|Green Environmental Attribute||VOC Levels Meet SCAQMD Requirements|
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- (U) 3M Fastbond Insulation Adhesive 49
- Adhere to porous and nonporous materials, including wet, frozen and treated lumber; metal, brick, concrete, ceramics and ceramic tile, wood paneling, drywall, foamboard, tub surrounds, foam insulation, plaster, paint, wallpaper, and large panel-type substrates.
- Water-based, high-solids adhesive is fast tacking and pressure sensitive. Bonds lightweight materials like fiberglass insulation, felt, shoddy, paper, and other materials to metal and many other surfaces.
- Low VOC and Leed compliant.
- HVAC and Duct Work