Spray Paint, Solvent Base Type, Resin Type Alkyd Enamel, OSHA Safety Green, Gloss Finish, Net Weight 12 oz., Coverage Up to 22 sq. ft., Dry Time 1 hr., Dry Time Recoat 1 to 24 hr., Dry Time Tack Free 12 min., Application Temperature 50 to 90 Degrees F, Surface Masonry, Metal, Wood, Plastic, Interior/Exterior, VOC and MIR Compliant Standards
- Hazardous Material
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Industrial Choice Enamel (1600 System)
- Choose from high-gloss, semi-flat, ultra-flat, flat, safety, and ANSI finishes.
- For indoor or outdoor use. High solids content provides faster, further coverage and resists chipping, fading, and peeling. VOC/MIR compliant. SURFACES: Masonry, metal, wood, and concrete EXPOSURE CONDITIONS: Mild to moderate USES: Tools, ducts, vents, ladders, cabinets, and lockers
- Enamel Maintenance Aerosols