Heat Resistant, Aluminum, Aluminum, 1gal
Average Rating: n/a
|Item||Heat Resistant Coating|
|VOC Content||Less Than650g/L|
|Coverage||300 to 450 sq. ft.|
|Dry Time||1 to 2 hr.|
|Dry Time Recoat||8 to 24 hr.|
|Temp. Range||300 to 1200 Degrees F|
|Application Method||Brush, Roll, Spray|
- Note: Recommended thinners are available on page 1874.
- Hazardous Material
- This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: [CA, CT, DC, DE, IL, IN, MA, MD, ME, MI, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI]
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Self-priming, 2-coat system for surfaces subjected to temperatures from 500 up to 1200 F. Interior/exterior use on incinerators, kilns, and other high-heat equipment.
- Heat-Resistant Coatings
- High Performance 4200 and 4315 System coatings provide maximum, long-term corrosion protection on metal exposed to extremely high temperatures. Excellent resistance to thermal shock. Require heat cure. APPLICATION METHOD: Brush, roller, spray gun SURFACES: Primed steel EXPOSURE CONDITIONS: High temperatures (32 to 125 F)