Worklight Case, 1200 W
Average Rating: 3
|Item||Portable Work Light Kit|
|Lamp Type||Quartz Halogen|
|Cord Length||12 ft.|
|Includes||Lightheads, Aluminum Tripod with Jointed Supports and Extendable Legs for Uneven Terrain, 2-piece Portable Stand, Lamps, Extra 10 16/3" Triple Outlet Extension Cord and Case|
- Sturdy, portable stands have a simple twist-lock function to allow adjustment. All include cord guides and die-cast safety yellow aluminum housing.
- 120V 3HMK4 is ETL and C-UL Listed 14V996 and 14V997 are ETL and UL Listed
- General Purpose
- Sturdy, portable stands have simple twist-lock adjustment. 24K353 and 24K354 are suitable for outdoor use. All include cord guides and die-cast safety yellow aluminum housing.
- UL Listed and CSA Certified, except 5GDZ6 is UL and C-UL Listed.
- Adjust from 40 to 84"H; 29 to 39" dia. Lightheads swivel 150 with 360 vertical aiming
Average Product Rating: 3based on 1 reviews
Decent Light, Case is Cheap and FlimsyTuesday, November 15, 2011
Expected tripod to be a little heavier duty, but overall the unit is OK. I was hoping the case would be heavier duty to take real world job site conditions, so I was disappointed to find two little "hobby hinges" holding the case together. Otherwise unit is functionally fine, just expected something more "contractor grade" and got Wal-Mart-ish instead.
Unit works as advertised
Better case construction.