Electric Unit Heater, Mounting Type Vertical or Horizontal, Voltage 208/240, 1 or 3 Phase, 17, 000/12, 600 BtuH, 60 Hz, 5.0/3.7 kW, 21.0/18.0 Amps AC, Temp. Rise 45 Degrees F, Air Flow 350 cfm, Width 14 In., Depth 8-1/2 In., Height 16 In., Max. Mounting Height 8 ft., Horizontal Air Throw 12 ft., Vertical Floor Coverage 18 ft., Vertical Mounting H 9 ft., Housing Material 20 ga. Steel, Housing Finish Neutral Gray Powder Coated, Contactor Coil Voltage 208/240
- Note: Wall-mounted or unit-mounted thermostat required; sold separately, this page.
Electric Unit Heaters
- Advanced pull-through airflow design for even air distribution and cooler element operation. Automatic reset thermal protection disconnects heater if normal operating temps. are exceeded. Heavy-duty, totally enclosed 60 Hz motors. Aluminum-finned, copper-clad steel sheath heating element. Neutral gray housing with threaded reinforced mounting holes (4 top and 4 back) 20-ga. steel for 3 to 20kW units, 18-ga. steel for 25 to 100kW units. Ceiling mounting requires 5/16-18 threaded rods, except 30" H units require 3/8-16 rods (see page 3297). Provide auxiliary, supplemental, or primary heat source in large exposed areas. 3-phase, 30 to 50kW units are wired for 1- or 2-stage control and contain 2-speed motor for High/Low fan selection. 60kW units are wired for 3-stage. 80 to 100kW are wired for 4-stage for greater flexibility in stage heating.
- 3 to 50kW units are UL and C-UL Listed. 60 to 100kW units are ETL Listed for U.S. and Canada.
- Adjustable outlet louvers Fan-forced Ceiling
- or wall-mount, vertically or horizontally 24V low-voltage control circuit, except single-phase 3kW and 5kW units are wired for direct line voltage control