Adhesive, Contact, 5 Oz1357 334123
Average Rating: n/a
|Type||Neoprene High Performance|
|Size||5 oz. Tube|
|Application Time||60 Min.|
|Temp. Range (F)||-20 to 250|
|Characteristics||Brush or Spray Coat this Neoprene-based Contact Adhesive, High Initial Strength, High Heat Resistance for Rapid Strength Build-up|
|Application||Bonds Metals, Plastic Building Panels, Laminates and Paper|
|Substrates||Metal, Wood, Rubber, Urethane Foam, Acrylic and ABS|
|Standards||MIL-A-21366A and MMM-A-121|
- Hazardous Material
- This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: [CA, CT, MA, MD, ME, NJ, PA, RI]
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Contact Cements
- (J) 3M Scotch-Weld Neoprene High-Performance Contact Adhesive 1357
- Neoprene-based brush- or spray-coat adhesive. Bonds metal, wood, rubber (except EPDM), urethane foam, acrylic, and ABS.
- Meets MIL-A-21366A and MMM-A-121 standards.