Deadbolt Door Latch919-04 335558
Average Rating: n/a
|Type||With Deadlocking Latch and Hold-Back|
|Outside Height (In.)||5|
|Door Thickness (In.)||1 3/4 to 2 1/8|
- Note: All locks include a sheet metal strike for outswing doors and a cast box strike for inswing wood frame installation.
- Helps secure latch against prying. Automatically relocks when door is closed, except when latch hold-back is activated. Exit by thumbturn.
- Simplex 900 Mechanical Access Control
- Classroom/storeroom function, no code required for exit. Measure 4"W x 5"H. Nonhanded, field reversible. No batteries required. Can be used alone or with an existing lockset. Require a 1-5/8"-dia. mounting hole.
- 1 user code 2-1/2" backset