Heat ResistantGray, 1gal4286402 337859
Average Rating: n/a
|Item||Heat Resistant Coating|
|VOC Content||Less Than500g/L|
|Coverage||240 to 550 sq. ft.|
|Dry Time||1 to 2 hr.|
|Dry Time Recoat||8 to 24 hr.|
|Temp. Range||300 to 800 Degrees F|
|Application Method||Brush, Roll, Spray|
- Note: Recommended thinners are available on page 1874.
- Hazardous Material
- This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: [CA, CT, DC, DE, IN, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA]
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Modified silicone, aluminum, and colored finishes for surfaces exposed to temperatures from 300 up to 800 F. Use on properly primed steel surfaces in interior and sheltered exterior exposures.
- Heat-Resistant Coatings
- High Performance 4200 and 4315 System coatings provide maximum, long-term corrosion protection on metal exposed to extremely high temperatures. Excellent resistance to thermal shock. Require heat cure. APPLICATION METHOD: Brush, roller, spray gun SURFACES: Primed steel EXPOSURE CONDITIONS: High temperatures (32 to 125 F)