7400 Alkyd Enamel, Heavy Duty Aluminum, 1g473402 338655
Average Rating: n/a
|Resin Type||Modified Alkyd Enamel|
|Color Family||Aluminum / Metallic|
|Color||Heavy Duty Aluminum|
|VOC Content||Less Than500g/L|
|Coverage||200 to 530 sq. ft./gal.|
|Dry Time||5 to 9 hr.|
|Dry Time Recoat||24 hr.|
|Application Temperature||32 to 100 Degrees F|
|Application Method||Brush, Roller, Spray|
|Surface||Metal and Wood|
- Note: Recommended thinners for 7400, V7400, and 2500 Systems primers and finishes are on page 1874.
- Hazardous Material
- This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: [CA, DC, DE, IN, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA]
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
- Offer excellent 1-coat coverage with durable finishes. Protect against rust, corrosion, chemicals, oil, chipping, cracking, and peeling. APPLICATION METHOD: Brush, roller, or spray gun SURFACES: Metal, steel, and wood EXPOSURE CONDITIONS: Mild to moderate
- 1-coat coverage for reduced preparation and application time. Rustproof. Available in high-gloss, safety, metallic, semigloss, and flat. VOC-compliant systems for all regions.