Dimming Ballast, Ballast Type Electronic Dimming, Ballast Family Mark 7, Number of Lamps 3, Lamp Type T8Voltage 120/277, Height 1-3/16 In., Width 1-11/16 In., Length 9-1/2 In., Input Watts 93, Number of F17T8 Lamps 3, Number of F25T8 Lamps 3Number of F32T8 Lamps 3, Number of F32T8U Lamps 3Amps AC 0.79 to 0.34, Start Type Programmed, Min. Starting Temp. 50 Degrees F, Dimming Range 100 Percent to 5 Percent Level Output, Ballast Factor 1/0.03 with F32T8, Power Factor 0.99
Philips Advance Electronic Dimming Ballasts
- Mark 7 0-10V Controllable Integrated Circuit
- Energy-efficient design delivers up to 65% energy savings over standard fixed output T8 ballasts. Programmed-start ignition extends lamp life in frequent starting applications.
- IntelliVolt multiple-voltage technology enables operation at any input voltage from 120 to 277V, 60/50 Hz.
- UL Listed, CSA Certified.
- 100% to 3% continuous dimming (1% in T5/HO lamps) 3-wire control required, see page 624