Solvent Based Adhesive, Construction, Light Tan, Size 29 Oz, Application Time 20 to 30 Min, Functional Cure 24 Hrs, Coverage 89 Linear Ft Per 1/4 In Bead, Flash Point Less than 0 F, Operating Temp Range 0 to 100, Temp Range -20 to 120, Adheres To Wet, Frozen and Treated Lumber, Metal, Brick, Concrete, Ceramics and Most Large Panel Type Substrates, Meets American Plywood Association AFG-01 Specification, ASTM D3498 and ASTM C557, HUD/FHA Use of Materials Bulletin #60
- Hazardous Material
- This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: [CA, MI]
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- (E) Heavy-Duty Construction
- Adhere to porous and nonporous materials, including wet, frozen and treated lumber; metal, brick, concrete, ceramics and ceramic tile, wood paneling, drywall, foamboard, tub surrounds, foam insulation, plaster, paint, wallpaper, and large panel-type substrates.
- High-strength mastic for heavy-duty applications. Provantage is premium grade.