Inverted Marking Chalk, Water Base Type, Blue, Size 17 oz., Net Weight 17 oz., Coverage 500 to 530 Linear ft./1-1/4 In. Strip, Dry Time 1 hr., Dry Time Tack Free 5 min., Application Temperature 32 to 90 Degrees F, Application Method Aerosol, Marking Wand, Marking Pistol, Marking Wheel, Surface Concrete, Pavement, Gravel, Grass, Mild to Moderate Exposure ConditionsFor Use With Marking Guns
- Hazardous Material
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
- For temporary markings that last up to 30 days. Nonclogging, locking spray tip won't pop off. USES: Utility locating, surveying, construction sites, excavation sites, golf courses, athletic fields, landscape marking
- Inverted Marking Paint, Chalk, and Applicators
- Industrial Choice Marking Paint and Chalk (M1600 and M1800 System)
- APPLICATION METHOD: Inverted aerosol, marking wand, marking pistol, or marking wheel SURFACES: Concrete, gravel, pavement, dirt, and grass EXPOSURE CONDITIONS: Mild and moderate USES: Excavation, construction, and surveyor's marking