Power Quality Analyzer, 100TW, To 420 Hz
Average Rating: n/a
|Item||Power Quality Analyzer|
|Max. AC Amps||6000A|
|Max. DC Amps||1500A|
|Current Accuracy||Determined By Current Probe|
|Max. AC Voltage||600V|
|Max. DC Voltage||600V|
|Voltage Accuracy||+/-0.1% + 0.05% Full Scale|
|Calibration Frequency||45 to 65, 380 to 420 Hz|
|Power Factor||0 to 1|
|AC Response||True RMS|
|Display||Color LCD Touch Screen|
|Display Resolution||360 x 240|
|Harmonic Capture Range||63rd|
|Sampling Rate||1 uS|
|Includes||(8) Color Coded Leads, (8) Color Coded Voltage Clips, Charger, 256 MB Memory Card, Software, Soft Carrying Case and Instructions|
|Manufacturers Warranty Length||1 yr.|
- PowerXplorer models features 8 independent channels (4 voltage and 4 current). Instruments perform independent voltage and current triggering/cross triggering. Capture flicker and low-, medium-, and high-frequency transients. Characterize nonsinusoidal and unbalanced systems. Automated setup. Report card annunciator instantly characterizes events. 256 samples per cycle. Provide continuous data logging, waveshape recordings, inrush monitoring, and long-term monitoring with max./min./avg. Line or battery powered. Include 8 color-coded voltage leads and clips, Dran-View software, soft carrying case, battery, and battery charger.
- IEEE 1159, IEC 61000-4-30 Class A, and EN50160.
- 4 GB memory card Color LCD touch screen interface RS-232, Ethernet, or USB compatibility Probes sold separately
- PowerXplorer PX5-400, 1WVL6
- Adds 400 Hz monitoring and measurement. Designed for use on ships and aircraft.