Control Box, 3/4HP, 230V, 1Phase2801074915 349590
Average Rating: n/a
|Item||Motor and Pump Control Box|
|Control Box Type||CSIR|
|Mounting||Pole or Wall|
|Accepts||Up to #10 AWG Wire|
- Note: Control boxes are for Franklin 1-phase, 3-wire submersible motors and submersible well pumps driven by these motors. Not suitable for pumps with Dayton oil-filled motors or motors manufactured by a company other than Franklin. For outdoor mounting with operating temp. ranges of 14 to 122 F (-10 to 50 C). Designed for vertical upright mounting only. Do not mount in direct sunlight, high-temp. locations, damp well pits, or other humid locations.
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Boxes are quick-disconnect relay-type. 1LZW9, 1LZX1, and 1LZX2 are CSA Certified.
- Submersible Motor and Pump Control Boxes
- These type 3R enclosures include starting and running capacitors and have prepunched holes for pole or wall mounting, indoors or outdoors. Easy wiring, box-type terminal lugs accept up to #10 AWG wire on 1/3- to 1-HP boxes and up to #2 AWG wire on 1-1/2- to 10-HP boxes. All boxes are recommended for water systems that utilize a pressure switch and safety relief valve.