Pump, Deep Well Submersible, Number of Wires 3, Control Box Required 1LZX3, 10 GPM, 1/2 HP, Voltage 230, Amps AC 6, 1 Phase, Stages 6, Built-In Check Valve, Pump Material Stainless Steel, Impeller Material Celcon, Discharge Port 1.25 In., Flow Ranges 5 - 13 GPM, Max. Operating Temp. 86 F, Pump-Motor Shell Stainless Steel, Max. Head 231 Ft., Well Capacity Average, Recommended Tank 3YA57, 3YA58, 4MY61
- Note: Determining well capacity: Low-capacity wells deliver 5 gpm or less; average-capacity wells deliver 10 gpm; high-capacity wells deliver 20 to 27 gpm; very-high-capacity wells deliver 35 gpm or higher.
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Submersible Well Pumps
- Submersible pumps deliver a more consistent volume of water over the range of pressure switch settings than a jet pump. Electrical power consumption can run 50 to 75% less than jet pump operation for the same amount of water delivered. All models are Dayton brand, except Motor and Pump Control Boxes are Franklin Electric brand. All include pump, motor, and built-in acetyl check valves. Features include a splined shaft coupling and stainless steel motor fasteners. Plastic suction screen resists corrosion. PEEK top bearings are sand-resistant, and provide additional dry run protection. For wells with 4" or larger I.D. in home, farm, ranch, commercial, and industrial applications.
- Exterior construction is UL 778-Recognized stainless steel.
- Water-lubricated, Franklin Electric NEMA standard motors Install vertically or horizontally 3-7/8" outside dia. Built-in thermal protection
- These models require an above-ground control box between pressure switch and pump motor. Their high starting torque motors can help loosen mineral deposits which may adhere to the pump s moving parts.