|Full Load Amps||12.2/6.1|
|(F)NPT Inlet (In.)||3/8|
|(F)NPT Outlet (In.)||3/8|
|Free Air CFM @ 0 PSI||10.00|
|Free Air CFM @ 5 PSI||9.5|
|Free Air CFM @ 10 PSI||9.00|
|Free Air CFM @ 0 Vacuum (in Hg)||10.00|
|Free Air CFM @ 5 Vac (in Hg)||8.2|
|Free Air CFM @ 10 Vac (in Hg)||6.30|
|Free Air CFM @ 15 Vac (in Hg)||4.50|
|Free Air CFM @ 20 Vac (in Hg)||2.60|
|Free Air CFM @ 25 Vac (in Hg)||0.80|
|Features||Self-adjusting, Self-lubricating Vanes For Maximum Efficiency|
|Includes||Integral Mufflers and Filters|
- Rotary Vane Compressors and Vacuum Pumps
- For general continuous-duty vacuum and low-pressure applications. 5Z667 has a 10-ft. power cord with plug and toggle switch. Has integral mufflers and filters, as well as international multivoltage, dual-frequency motors. All units are single phase; single-phase units have thermal overload protection. Mount directly to 56C frame motors.
- Oilless design
- Permanently lubricated and sealed bearings
- Self-adjusting, self-lubricating vanes
- Note: When used for pond aeration, include the appropriate check valve in discharge line to prevent water from entering pump in case of power failure.
Average Product Rating: 3.5based on 2 reviews
Good part, bad packagingTuesday, January 29, 2013
Price , delivery
It was the correct part, at a good price
Better packing. Pump was shrink wrapped to a piece of plywood, shrink wrap broke and the pump wandered around inside to box unrestrained. Needed more than two winds of stretch wrap or bolted to the wood. Luckily no damage other than cosmetic.
Gast Pump reviewWednesday, January 02, 2013
We are getting ready to set this up for our production with in this month
Reading the tech info on this it should work up and above what is needed in our production
It came in damaged as far as a cover was concerned. May be just a cosmetic damage not a functional one. Drillspot did offer a possible reduction but I would rather just have a replacement cover instead.