Ball Valve, 2 In NPT, Double Acting, BrassPYHG8AUD05A 358221
Average Rating: n/a
|Type||Pneumatic Actuated, Double Acting|
|Material of Construction||Brass|
|Air Pressure (PSI)||80|
|Rated For||400 psi CWP|
|Port||Diverter L Style|
|Number of Ports||3|
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
- Feature reversible motors, terminal strip, manual override, and a hardened precision gear train. 1/2" to 2" can be parallel wired and have 2 limit switches. 50% duty cycle. 3" have 4 limit switches, 30% duty cycle. General cycle times: 2-1/2 sec. for 1/2" to 1"; 6-1/2 to 15 sec. for 2"; 15 to 22 sec. for 3". 12VDC, 24VAC/DC do not have a manual override.
- Actuator temp. range: -15 to 140 F NEMA 4X enclosures
- Actuated Ball Valves
- Compact, direct-mount valves provide accurate alignment. Anticorrosive coating. RTFE seats. 3-pc. models permit easy in-line maintenance; 3-way models are ideal for diverter-type applications.
- Max. pressure (Brass): 300 psid WOG Max. pressure (Stainless): 500 psid WOG (2" to 3" rated to 300 psid); 125 psi steam Valve temp. range: -20 to 400 F