Stationary Air Compressor, 2 Stage, Motor Running HP 7 1/2, Free Air CFM @Max Pressure 23.1, Max PSI 175, Volts @60 Hz 208-230, 1 Ph, Amps 36-35, Tank 80 Gal, Vertical, FNPT Outlet 1/2 In, Pump Type Cast Iron, Splash Lubrication, Pump Oil Capacity 64 Oz, Duty Cycle 80/20, RPM 1035, Intercooler, Contains ASME Tank w/Automatic Drain and Discharge Isolation Valve, L 33 In, W 24 In, H 76 In, Includes Motor Starter, Initial Fill of Compressor Oil, Aftercooler, Vibration Isolators, Auto Drain
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Vibration isolators, automatic tank drain, and mounted magnetic starter. Shipped with accessories installed.
- Air-cooled aftercooler removes 60% of moisture from compressed air Vibration isolators insulate compressor from the floor to reduce operating noise Automatic tank drain Mounted magnetic starter
- 2-Stage Air Compressors
- Deliver higher pressure than 1-stage models. No need for a start-up kit. Feature a totally enclosed, safety-designed belt guard. Motor starter included on all except 3VB60 and 4ME99. ASME Code Air Receiver includes safety relief valve, pressure gauge, discharge line ball valve, and tank drain valve.
- Comply with California Code 462(L)(2).
- Max. pressure: 175 psi Low rpm for long service life Must be hardwired