Air Compressor, HP Rating 10.0 HP, Free Air Flow @ 175 psi 34.8 CFM, Maximum Pressure 175 PSI, Phase Three, Voltage Rating 230/460 Volts, Current Rating 26.8/13.4 Amps, Tank Capacity 80 Gallons, Tank Type Vertical, Oil Capacity 4 Quarts, Speed 740 RPM, Height 66 3/4 Inches, Length 42 1/2 Inches, Width 30 Inches, NPT Outlet (F) 3/4 NPT Inch, Maintenance Kit Number 1WF47, Includes Motor Starter, Initial Fill of Compressor Oil, Aftercooler, Vibration Isolators, Auto Drain
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Vibration isolators, automatic tank drain, and mounted magnetic starter. Shipped with accessories installed.
- Air-cooled aftercooler removes 60% of moisture from compressed air Vibration isolators insulate compressor from the floor to reduce operating noise Automatic tank drain Mounted magnetic starter
- 2-Stage Air Compressors
- Deliver higher pressure than 1-stage models. No need for a start-up kit. Feature a totally enclosed, safety-designed belt guard. Motor starter included on all except 3VB60 and 4ME99. ASME Code Air Receiver includes safety relief valve, pressure gauge, discharge line ball valve, and tank drain valve.
- Comply with California Code 462(L)(2).
- Max. pressure: 175 psi Low rpm for long service life Must be hardwired