Electric Air Compressor, Two Stage Stationary, Pressure Lubricated, 5 HP, Max. Pressure (PSI) 175, 17.3 Free Air CFM @ 175 PSI, 17.3 Free Air CFM @ Max. Pressure, Voltage 208/230/460, 3 Phase, Amps AC 14/13.8/6.9, Tank (Gal.) 80, Horizontal Tank Type, (F)NPT Outlet (In.) 1/2, 80/20 Duty Cycle, 710 RPM, 140, 175, NEMA Enclosure, Dual, Open Dripproof, Length (In.) 66-1/2, Width (In.) 24, Height (In.) 49, Includes Initial fill of Heavy Duty Compressor Oil
- Note: These units do not include motor starter.
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
2-Stage Pressure-Lubricated Air Compressors
- Direct, positive displacement oil pump lubricates all critical internal components. Spin-on oil filter, oversized intake filter/silencer, and totally enclosed belt guard. 80/20 duty cycle. 100% duty cycle can be achieved with the use of Speedaire Synthetic-Based Lubricant 1WG49, sold separately on page 4000.
- All comply with California Code 462(L)(2).
- Low rpm for long service life Dual control Open dripproof NEMA motors Pressure switch set 140 psi On/175 psi Off Shipped with initial fill of specially blended oil All compressors must be hardwired