Cold Cathode CFL, Dimmable, Lamp Type Flame Tip, Incandescent Equivalent (Watts) 15, 3 Watts, Base Type Medium Screw (E26)Lamp Tone Clear, Max. Overall Length 4-1/2 In., Initial Lumens 120, Mean Lumens 200, Color Temp. 2700K, 120 Voltage, Average Life 25, 000 hr., CRI 82, 4.5 Length (In.), Min. Starting Temp. -20 Degrees F, Lamp Designation 8TF03CL, Start Type Instant-20 Min. Starting Temp. (F)
- This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Mexico
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Cold Cathode Compact Fluorescent Lamps
- The solid tungsten cathode provides continuous flashing and full-range dimming with no loss of bulb life. Safe in wet locations (rated base-up position only), indoors and out, including in signs, marquees, and decorative lighting.
- UL and C-UL Listed. RoHS compliant.
- 120V Rated avg. life: 25,000 hr. Color temp.: 2700 Operating temp.: -20 to 160 F Integral ballast Provide energy cost savings to 75% Dimmable