Gasoline Engine, 4 Cycle, 17 HP, 3300 Engine RPM, Gross Torque 27.05 lb ft., Vertical Shaft Orientation, Electric Starter Type, Electronic Ignition Type, No Low Oil Shut Down, Cast Iron Cylinders, Internal, PTFE Impregnated, Yes Muffler, Dual Element Air Cleaner Type, Pleated Paper, CCW Rotation, Riding Mower Application, Overall Height (In.) 12.90, Overall Width (In.) 16.06, Overall Depth (In.) 12.47, Shaft Length (In.) 3.60, Shaft Height (In.) 3.532, Shaft Dia. (In.) 1.00
- Hazardous Material
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Kohler Gasoline and Diesel Engines
- For outdoor use only; not designed for recreational vehicle use. 4-cycle. OHV design, except Diesel-Air Cool series.
- Intek I/C Series
- Briggs & Stratton Gasoline Engines
- Engines have cast-iron cylinder sleeve, OHV design, and a high-capacity dual element air cleaner. 3600 rpm, except 1WVK4 is 3300 rpm.
- Rotation is CCW. Mixer engines 12V818, 1VN37, 3WU80, and 20K867 feature internal gear box with 6:1 reduction. For outdoor use only; not designed for recreational vehicle use.