Relief Valve, 1 1/4 x 1 1/2 In, Set 50 PSI0031GFA-050 362593
Average Rating: n/a
|Item||Safety Relief Valve|
|Inlet/Outlet (In.)||1-1/4 x 1-1/2|
|Connection||FNPT x MNPT|
|Material of Construction||Bronze|
|Preset Setting (PSI)||50|
|Temp. Range (F)||-20 to 406 Degrees|
|Standards||ASME Steam Service|
- ASME Section I with Plain Lever
- For use with steam boilers and steam systems.
- Dual ring control for dependable pop action and seat tightness. Plain lever for valve test11ing. Bronze construction. Protect against overpressure in steam boilers, pressure reducing stations, and air compressors.
- Temp. range: 0 to 406 F
- ASME Section I Steam and Section VIII POP Safety Relief Valves
- Valves are factory preset and sealed to prevent tampering. Not adjustable. MNPT x FNPT connections.