Pipe Insulation, Self Seal, ID 1 1/8 In
Average Rating: 5
|Type||Pre-Slit, Pre Glued|
|Insulation Nominal I.D.||1-1/8"|
|Copper Tube Size (Nom. I.D. Plumbing)||1"|
|Copper Tube Size (O.D. HVAC/R)||1-1/8"|
|Iron Pipe Nominal Size||3/4"|
|Temp. Range||-40 to 220 Degrees F|
|Approx. ''R'' Factor||2.9|
|Material of Construction||Elastomeric|
|Includes||Pressure Sensitive Adhesive System|
|Green Environmental Attribute||Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption|
|Green Certification or Other Recognition||GREENGUARD Certified|
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Pipe Insulation
- Preslit, preglued tubing has factory-applied pressure-sensitive adhesive.
- Elastomeric material retards heat loss, prevents condensation, and provides effective moisture vapor resistance. Environmentally friendly and CFC-free. Mold- and mildew-resistant, fiber-free, and nondusting. Can be used in underground applications above the water table. Seal before back-filling.
- Meet ASTM C 411, C 534 Type 1, D 1056-00-2B1, and E 84 2" 25/50 test11ed according to UL 723 and NFPA 255. CAN/ULC S102-M88, FMRC 2006 Approval Guide Chapter 14, NFPA 90A Sect. 2.3.3, and FM Approved. Meet UL 94-5V Flammability Classification (Recognition E300774) and UL 181 Sections 11.0 and 16.0.
- 6-ft. lengths
- Temp. range: -70 to 200 F
- Flexible Elastomeric (Rubber) Closed-Cell Pipe and Fitting Insulation
Average Product Rating: 5based on 1 reviews
Nomaco KflexThursday, March 17, 2011
Easy to install. The glue never seems to hold if you use this outside. You will need to secure the seam with addition tape of some kind (I use that insulating tape).
Easy to install
Glue is not adequate for outside use.