Pipe Insulation, Self Seal, ID 5/8 In6RXL068058 371792
Average Rating: n/a
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Pipe Insulation
- Preslit, preglued tubing has factory-applied pressure-sensitive adhesive.
- Elastomeric material retards heat loss, prevents condensation, and provides effective moisture vapor resistance. Environmentally friendly and CFC-free. Mold- and mildew-resistant, fiber-free, and nondusting. Can be used in underground applications above the water table. Seal before back-filling.
- Meet ASTM C 411, C 534 Type 1, D 1056-00-2B1, and E 84 2" 25/50 test11ed according to UL 723 and NFPA 255. CAN/ULC S102-M88, FMRC 2006 Approval Guide Chapter 14, NFPA 90A Sect. 2.3.3, and FM Approved. Meet UL 94-5V Flammability Classification (Recognition E300774) and UL 181 Sections 11.0 and 16.0.
- 6-ft. lengths
- Temp. range: -70 to 200 F
- Flexible Elastomeric (Rubber) Closed-Cell Pipe and Fitting Insulation