Brake, Motor5X400 37353
Average Rating: n/a
|Static Torque (Ft.-Lb.)||3/8 and 3/4|
|Voltage @ 60 Hz||115|
|Max. HP @ 1725 RPM||1/6|
|Max. HP @ 3450 RPM||1/2|
|Power Lead Length (In.)||15|
|Mounts On||Shaft Extension of Gearmotors by Using Brake Hub and Mounting Bolts|
|Features||One Disc can Easily be Removed to Reduce Torque to 3/8 ft-lb|
|Function||Provide 3/4 Ft-Lb Stopping and Holding Action on 1/14 to 1/4 HP Shaded Pole, Splitphase and PSC Gearmotors|
|Application||For Gearmotors, Conveyors and Door Openers|
- Note: Not intended for accurate positioning, indexing, or vertical holding applications such as vertical conveyors or hoists.
- Factory set to provide 3/4 ft.-lb. stopping and holding torque. To reduce torque to 3/8 ft.-lbs., remove 1 disc. Use with shaded-pole, split-capacitor and permanent split-capacitor motors and gearmotors.
- Max. 1/4 HP for 3/4 ft.-lb., 2-disc use Max. 1/15 HP for 3/8 ft.-lb., 1-disc use
- Magnetic Disc Brakes, 1- and 2-Disc Design
- CSA Certified.
- Service factor: 1.0 Max. ambient: 40 C Coil lead length: 15"