Brake, Motor, 6 Ft Lb
Average Rating: n/a
|Type||C- Face Magnetic Disc|
|Static Torque (Ft.-Lb.)||6|
|Shaft Dia. (In.)||5/8|
|Voltage @ 60 Hz||115/208-230|
|Voltage @ 50 Hz||110/208-220|
|Coil Volts||115/208-230VAC Or 110/208-220VAC|
|Max. HP @ 1725 RPM||2|
|Max. HP @ 3450 RPM||3|
|Mounts On||NEMA C Face Motor or Between Motor and Reducer|
|Application||For Rapid Stopping and Holding Power Conveyors, Door Openers and General Machine Drives|
|For Use With||Single Phase Motors or When Wired per Instructions|
|Agency Compliance||BISSC Certified, Complies with NEMA Definition MG1-1.26.5, USDA Approved, Complies with 3A Dairy Standards|
- Note: Not intended for accurate positioning, indexing, or vertical holding applications such as vertical conveyors or hoists.
- Direct-acting spring-set brakes use 1 moving part to engage and hold load under power-off conditions. Brake is designed to convert C-face motors and gearmotors to brake motors or brake gearmotors.
- CSA Certified; washdown brakes BISSC Certified.
- Service factor: 1.0 Max. ambient: 40 C Coil lead length: 15" 60/50 Hz Mounting: horizontal
- Used in food and dairy applications. Comply with 3A dairy standards pertaining to nonproduct-contact surfaces and with NEMA DEF.MG1-1.26.6 for waterproof machines.
- USDA-approved white epoxy paint.