POP Safety Valve, 3/4 x 3/4 In, 200 PSI511DDDKMAA0200 377679
Average Rating: n/a
|Item||POP Safety Valve|
|Inlet/Outlet (In.)||3/4 x 3/4|
|Connection||FNPT x MNPT|
|Material of Construction||Bronze|
|Preset Setting (PSI)||200|
|Temp. Range (F)||-60 to 406 Degrees|
|Standards||ASME Section VIII UV, NB, CSA CRN|
- Not for use with air, steam, or water above 140 F, where a packed lever must be used.
- Temp. range: -60 to 406 F (bronze); -60 to 800 F (stainless steel)
- Full-nozzle design can be used in closed systems. Metal-to-metal seating. Ideal for pressure vessels and pressure piping systems.
- ASME Section I Steam and Section VIII POP Safety Relief Valves
- Valves are factory preset and sealed to prevent tampering. Not adjustable. MNPT x FNPT connections.