Cold Cathode CFL, 3W, G20, Candelabra
Average Rating: n/a
|Item||Cold Cathode CFL|
|Dimmable / Non-Dimmable||Dimmable|
|Incandescent Equivalent (Watts)||15|
|Base Type||Candelabra Screw (E12)|
|Max. Overall Length||4"|
|Average Life||25,000 hr.|
|Min. Starting Temp.||-20 Degrees F|
|Primary Application||General Purpose|
|Green Environmental Attribute||Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption|
|Green Certification or Other Recognition||RoHS Compliant|
- This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Mexico
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- The solid tungsten cathode provides continuous flashing and full-range dimming with no loss of bulb life. Safe in wet locations (rated base-up position only), indoors and out, including in signs, marquees, and decorative lighting.
- UL and C-UL Listed. RoHS compliant.
- 120V Rated avg. life: 25,000 hr. Color temp.: 2700 Operating temp.: -20 to 160 F Integral ballast Provide energy cost savings to 75% Dimmable