Proximity Access Lock, Material Zinc, Finish Brushed Chrome, Handle Type Lever, Keying Different, Height 8 1/4 In, Width 3 1/4 In, Depth 2 3/8 In, Outside Height 8 In, Latch Length 1/2 In, Backset Size 2 3/4 In, Door Thickness 1 3/8-1 7/8 In, Timed Entry Allowance 3-15 Sec, Voltage 5.5-9 VDC, Battery Life 60, 000 Cycles, Operating Temp Range -31 F to +151 F, Event Audit Trail 40000, Max User Codes 2000, Max Proximity Range 1 In, Standards UL Listed, Fire Rated 3 Hrs, For Use With 1HYB7-1HYB9
PIN/ID Card Control
- Trilogy Electronic Access Control Locks with Audit Trail, Grade 1
- Create multitiered security at 4 levels: master, manager, supervisor, or general user. Manage up to 500 automatic lock/unlock schedules (by day, date, weekend, or holiday). Operating temp.: -31 to 151 F. Field reversible. 24U104 is a programmable double-sided lock with both proximity card and keypad PIN access. Programmable Keypad 1HUZ8 has remote-release/request-to-exit input that allows use with REX switches. Wall- or single-gang box mount.
- Electronic door locks help eliminate the problem of lost keys and rekeying costs. Replace a standard knobset. Work in conjunction with panic bars from Von Duprin, Yale, Sargent, or Adams Rite on glass/narrow-stile doors. Use 5 AA batteries (included).
- 3-hr. UL fire rated; ADA Compliant.
- Key override; standard core (included) or SFIC cylinder (not included) Satin chrome finish