Programmable Lockset, 100 Access Code, Cylindrical, Satin Chrome Finish, Series 2000, Width 3 5/16 In, Depth 2 13/16 In, Outside Height 8 15/16 In, Latch Length 1/2 In, Inside Height 8 7/8 In, Door Thickness 1 3/8 to 2 1/2 In, Backset Size 2 3/4 In, Handle Type Lever, Key In Lever Keying, Non Handed, Fits ASA 161 Door Preps, Wood or Metal Doors, UL 10C Fire Rated, ADA Compliant, Includes Universal Cylinder and Two Keys
- Feature audible low battery alert, timed relock, codes for 1-time use, antitamper function (invalid entry), and total user lockout codes. Include 3 AA batteries (100,000 cycles). SFIC model accepts Best core and equivalents.
- E-Plex 2000 Series Electronic Push-Button Locks
- No wiring to install. Nonhanded, field-reversible locks have a vandal-resistant, all-metal keypad and a solid cast exterior housing and lever. Classroom/storeroom function; no code required for egress. Come with a standard core or are prepped for a SFIC cylinder (not included). Retrofit standard ASA 161 door preps. Include lock assembly, installation manual, template, reference guide, operations manual, and hardware.
- 100 individual user codes For 1-3/8"
- to 2-1/2"-thick doors; 2-3/4" backset 3-hr. UL Fire Rated; ADA compliant