Ball Valve, 3 In NPT, Spring Return, BrassPHH2AATS065A 389321
Average Rating: n/a
|Type||Pneumatic Actuated, Spring Return|
|Material of Construction||Brass|
|Air Pressure (PSI)||80|
|Rated For||600 psi CWP|
|Number of Ports||2|
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
- Excellent for continuous rapid cycling or hazardous conditions. Hard anodized aluminum housing. Integral 120VAC, 60 Hz, NAMUR-mount solenoid with three 1/4" NPT ports.
- Actuator inlet pressure: 80 psi or greater Actuator temp. range: -10 to 195 F NEMA 4 enclosures
- Actuated Ball Valves
- Compact, direct-mount valves provide accurate alignment. Anticorrosive coating. RTFE seats. 3-pc. models permit easy in-line maintenance; 3-way models are ideal for diverter-type applications.
- Max. pressure (Brass): 300 psid WOG Max. pressure (Stainless): 500 psid WOG (2" to 3" rated to 300 psid); 125 psi steam Valve temp. range: -20 to 400 F