Pump, Deep Well, 2 Wire, 10GPM, 1 1/2HP, 230V1LZV2 389785
Average Rating: n/a
|Type||Deep Well Submersible|
|Number of Wires||2|
|GPM @ Vertical Depth to Water @ 100 Ft @ 30 PSI||14|
|GPM @ Vertical Depth to Water @ 200 Ft @ 30 PSI||12|
|GPM @ Vertical Depth to Water @ 100 Ft @ 50 PSI||14|
|GPM @ Vertical Depth to Water @ 200 Ft @ 50 PSI||11|
|Built-In Check Valve||Yes|
|Discharge Port (In.)||1.25|
|Flow Ranges (GPM)||5 - 13|
|Max. Operating Temp. (F)||86|
|Pump-Motor Shell||Stainless Steel|
|Shaft Material||303 Stainless Steel|
|GPM of Water @ 20 Ft @ 30, 50 PSI||- -|
|GPM of Water @ 40 Ft @ 30, 50 PSI||- 15|
|GPM of Water @ 60 Ft @ 30, 50 PSI||- 14|
|GPM of Water @ 80 Ft @ 30, 50 PSI||15 14|
|GPM of Water @ 100 Ft @ 30, 50 PSI||14 14|
|GPM of Water @ 125 Ft @ 30, 50 PSI||14 13|
|GPM of Water @ 150 Ft @ 30, 50 PSI||13 12|
|GPM of Water @ 175 Ft @ 30, 50 PSI||12 12|
|GPM of Water @ 200 Ft @ 30, 50 PSI||12 11|
|GPM of Water @ 250 Ft @ 30, 50 PSI||11 10|
|GPM of Water @ 300 Ft @ 30, 50 PSI||10 9|
|GPM of Water @ 350 Ft @ 30, 50 PSI||9 8|
|GPM of Water @ 400 Ft @ 30, 50 PSI||8 6|
|GPM of Water @ 450 Ft @ 30, 50 PSI||7 4|
|GPM of Water @ 500 Ft @ 30, 50 PSI||- -|
|Max. Head (Ft.)||399|
|Recommended Tank||3YA57, 3YA58, 4MY61|
|Compliance||Certified For Use in Potable Water Applications in CA and VT|
- Note: Determining well capacity: Low-capacity wells deliver 5 gpm or less; average-capacity wells deliver 10 gpm; high-capacity wells deliver 20 to 27 gpm; very-high-capacity wells deliver 35 gpm or higher.
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Submersible Well Pumps
- These models have in-the-motor controls and wire directly to water system pressure switch or power supply; no control box needed. Do not use where abrasives or heavy-water scale is present.
- Submersible pumps deliver a more consistent volume of water over the range of pressure switch settings than a jet pump. Electrical power consumption can run 50 to 75% less than jet pump operation for the same amount of water delivered. All models are Dayton brand, except Motor and Pump Control Boxes are Franklin Electric brand. All include pump, motor, and built-in acetyl check valves. Features include a splined shaft coupling and stainless steel motor fasteners. Plastic suction screen resists corrosion. PEEK top bearings are sand-resistant, and provide additional dry run protection. For wells with 4" or larger I.D. in home, farm, ranch, commercial, and industrial applications.
- Exterior construction is UL 778-Recognized stainless steel.
- Water-lubricated, Franklin Electric NEMA standard motors Install vertically or horizontally 3-7/8" outside dia. Built-in thermal protection