Water Pressure Reducing Valve, 2 1/2 In21/2 N223BS M2 391238
Average Rating: n/a
|Item||Water Pressure Reducing Valve|
|Material of Construction||Bronze|
|Max. Working Pressure (PSI)||300|
|Adjustable Range||25 to 75 psi|
|Pressure Setting||50 PSI|
|Max. Temp. (F)||180|
|Standards||Meets ASSE Standard 1003 ANSI A112.26.2, Listed By IAPMO|
- Low-lead valves are certified for use in potable water applications.
- All models meet ASSE 1003, ANSI A112.26.2, IAPMO, and Mil. Spec. MIL-V-18146B. Low-lead valves also meet CSA Standard B356.
- Max. pressure: 300 psi Max. temp.: 160 F
- High- and Super-Capacity Water Pressure-Reducing Valves
- Feature an enlarged diaphragm and orifice and a spring cage to handle high capacities. Factory set at 50 psi. FNPT connections.
- Adjustable range: