|For Use With||3UF87, 3UF93|
- Note: Wall-mounted or unit-mounted thermostat required; sold separately, this page.
- Advanced pull-through airflow design for even air distribution and cooler element operation. Automatic reset thermal protection disconnects heater if normal operating temps. are exceeded. Heavy-duty, totally enclosed 60 Hz motors. Aluminum-finned, copper-clad steel sheath heating element. Neutral gray housing with threaded reinforced mounting holes (4 top and 4 back) 20-ga. steel for 3 to 20kW units, 18-ga. steel for 25 to 100kW units. Ceiling mounting requires 5/16-18 threaded rods, except 30" H units require 3/8-16 rods (see page 3297). Provide auxiliary, supplemental, or primary heat source in large exposed areas. 3-phase, 30 to 50kW units are wired for 1- or 2-stage control and contain 2-speed motor for High/Low fan selection. 60kW units are wired for 3-stage. 80 to 100kW are wired for 4-stage for greater flexibility in stage heating.
- 3 to 50kW units are UL and C-UL Listed. 60 to 100kW units are ETL Listed for U.S. and Canada.
- Adjustable outlet louvers Fan-forced Ceiling
- or wall-mount, vertically or horizontally 24V low-voltage control circuit, except single-phase 3kW and 5kW units are wired for direct line voltage control