|Insulation Nominal I.D.||2-1/8"|
|Copper Tube Size (Nom. I.D. Plumbing)||2"|
|Copper Tube Size (O.D. HVAC/R)||2-1/8"|
|Temp. Range||-297 to 220 Degrees F|
|Approx. ''R'' Factor||2.8|
|Material of Construction||Elastomeric|
|Green Environmental Attribute||Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption|
|Green Certification or Other Recognition||GREENGUARD Certified|
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Pipe Insulation
- Unslit tubing can be slit lengthwise and fit over existing pipes. Seal with 3F417 contact adhesive, see page 4303.
- Elastomeric material retards heat loss, prevents condensation, and provides effective moisture vapor resistance. Environmentally friendly and CFC-free. Mold- and mildew-resistant, fiber-free, and nondusting. Can be used in underground applications above the water table. Seal before back-filling.
- Meet ASTM C 411, C 534 Type 1, D 1056-00-2B1, and E 84 2" 25/50 test11ed according to UL 723 and NFPA 255. CAN/ULC S102-M88, FMRC 2006 Approval Guide Chapter 14, NFPA 90A Sect. 2.3.3, and FM Approved. Meet UL 94-5V Flammability Classification (Recognition E300774) and UL 181 Sections 11.0 and 16.0.
- 6-ft. lengths
- Temp. range: -297 to 220 F MIL-P-15280, for tubing
- Flexible Elastomeric (Rubber) Closed-Cell Pipe and Fitting Insulation