Electric Chain Hoist, Single Speed, Capacity 1 ton, Lift 10 ft., Lift Speed 8 fpm, Motor HP 2/3, Voltage 115, 1 Phase, Amps @ Low Volts 10.0, Pushbutton Pendant Control, Control Cord 6 ft., Min. Between Hooks 22-7/16 In., Housing Length 22-5/16 In., Housing Width 8-5/8 In., Housing Depth 7-3/8 In., Reeving Single Chain, Electric Disc Motor Brake, Load Limiting Clutch, Aluminum Housing, Internal Thermal Protection, Grease Lubrication, H2, Red Powder Coat Finish, UL & CUL Listed Standards
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Electric Chain Hoists
- 1/4-ton, 800-lb., and 1-ton capacity hoists are double-chained.
- Portable Single-Phase Electric Chain and Wire Rope Hoists
- Ideal for applications that require multiple lift points. Commercial-duty hoists feature latch-style swivel hooks for positive load engagement. Brakes stop and hold load, even during power loss, while upper and lower limit switches prevent chain overtravel. 12-min. "On" per hr. duty cycle. Include 13", 3-prong plug power cord.
- Meet NEMA 1 Standard, UL and C-UL Listed.
- H2-Rated Gears are enclosed in a sealed grease case Electric disc motor brakes Thermal overload protection 115V 1000
- and 2000-lb. models include chain container Hardened alloy steel chain