Average Rating: n/a
|Fluid Volume||10 gal.|
|Gas Volume (Cu.-In.)||2097|
|Maximum Pressure||3000 psi|
|Inlet SAE (In.)||SAE #24 (1-7/8-12)|
|Max. Flow GPM||220|
|Temp. Range||-20 to 200 F for Mineral Oil, 32 to 200 F for Water and Water-Glycol|
- Made from chrome-molybdenum alloy steel with forged ends, according to ASME standards. All 1-gal. and larger sizes have 2-pc. bladder stems with replaceable gas valve cartridge for easier service. Clamp Brackets and Base Brackets (sold separately) are made of zinc-plated steel with a vibration-absorbing, noise-reducing rubber insert.
- Supplement pump flow and pressure, absorb shock, and compensate for leakage to increase hydraulic system efficiency. Accumulators also provide emergency auxiliary hydraulic pressure. Repair kits include Buna N bladder, valve seal cap, seal kit, gas valve core valve stem, and instructions.
- Steel housing Max. pressure: 3000 psi
- Temp. range: -20 to 200 F
- Hydraulic Accumulators and Repair Kits