Piston Accumulator, 0.25 Gal, 1 1/16-12
Average Rating: n/a
|Fluid Volume||0.25 gal.|
|Gas Volume (Cu.-In.)||63|
|Maximum Pressure||3000 psi|
|Inlet SAE (In.)||1-1/16-12 (#12)|
|Max. Flow GPM||220|
|Temp. Range||-20 to 165 F for Oil, 32 to 165 F for Water and Water-Glycol|
- Vertical-mount, fully serviceable accumulators have Buna N O-ring seals and high flow rates.
- Supplement pump flow and pressure, absorb shock, and compensate for leakage to increase hydraulic system efficiency. Accumulators also provide emergency auxiliary hydraulic pressure. Repair kits include Buna N bladder, valve seal cap, seal kit, gas valve core valve stem, and instructions.
- Steel housing Max. pressure: 3000 psi
- Temp. range: -20 to 165 F
- Hydraulic Accumulators and Repair Kits