|Fluid Volume||1 gal.|
|Gas Volume (Cu.-In.)||266|
|Maximum Pressure||3000 psi|
|Inlet SAE (In.)||1-7/8-12 (#24)|
|Max. Flow GPM||818|
|Temp. Range||-20 to 165 F for Oil, 32 to 165 F for Water and Water-Glycol|
- Vertical-mount, fully serviceable accumulators have Buna N O-ring seals and high flow rates.
- Supplement pump flow and pressure, absorb shock, and compensate for leakage to increase hydraulic system efficiency. Accumulators also provide emergency auxiliary hydraulic pressure. Repair kits include Buna N bladder, valve seal cap, seal kit, gas valve core valve stem, and instructions.
- Steel housing Max. pressure: 3000 psi
- Temp. range: -20 to 165 F
- Hydraulic Accumulators and Repair Kits