Electrical Utility Industry Spray Paint, Solvent Base Type, Resin Type Alkyd Enamel, ANSI 49 Medium Light Gray, Gloss Finish, Net Weight 12 oz., Coverage Up to 22 sq. ft., Dry Time 1 hr., Dry Time Recoat 1 to 24 hr., Dry Time Tack Free 12 min., Application Temperature 50 to 100 Degrees F, Surface Masonry, Metal, Wood, Plastic, Interior/Exterior, VOC and MIR Compliant Standards
- Hazardous Material
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Industrial Choice Enamel (1600 System)
- Choose from high-gloss, semi-flat, ultra-flat, flat, safety, and ANSI finishes.
- For indoor or outdoor use. High solids content provides faster, further coverage and resists chipping, fading, and peeling. VOC/MIR compliant. SURFACES: Masonry, metal, wood, and concrete EXPOSURE CONDITIONS: Mild to moderate USES: Tools, ducts, vents, ladders, cabinets, and lockers
- Enamel Maintenance Aerosols