Snow Blower Cover, For 1696172/73/751687256SM 422366
Average Rating: n/a
|Item||Snow Blower Cover|
|For Use With||MFR. NO. 1696172, 1696173, 1696175|
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- 2-stage throwers feature large, clog-resistant steel discharge chutes with automatic rotation from the control panel and on-panel deflector control. Medium-duty aluminum gearbox produces 6 forward and 2 reverse speeds. Free Hand control allows one-handed operation while the other hand rotates the chute or adjusts the speed. Feature toolless drift cutters, clearout stick, and dual in-panel incandescent headlights. Arctic Trac tires provide increased traction, with reversible skid shoes. Fuel tank capacity is 3.2 qt. 33X675 has a 205cc engine and 13" x 5" tires. 27" and 29" models are dual-trigger steerable. 33X676 has a 249cc engine and 15" x 5" tires. 33X677 has a 305cc engine and 16" x 4.8" tires.
- Snapper Snow Throwers
- Snow Thrower Covers and Cab
- Covers create a concealed area with full protection from snow, wind, and damp conditions. Available for dual-stage throwers and measure 24"W x 61"D x 46"H. Snow Thrower Cab 5GEZ3 protects user from blowing snow and measures 24"W x 24"D x 46"H.
- Electric-start throwers feature Briggs & Stratton Snow Series OHV engines with synthetic oil for easy starting.