Motion Control Coupling, Double Beam Clamp Style, Bore Dia 3/8 x 3/8 In, Min Bore 0.236 In, Max Bore 0.394 In, Outside Dia 0.752 In, Hub Dia 0.752 In, Overall Length 1.043 In, Length through Bore 0.256 In, Clamp Screw, Torque Nominal 12 In-Lbs, 10, 000 Max RPM, Max Temp 200 F, Aluminum Material, Anodized Aluminum Finish
Motion Control Shaft Couplings
- Nonlubricated couplings for applications where 2 shafts must move at the same speed, to the same location. Maintain constant velocity and provide protection from misalignment and corrosive elements. Suitable for light-duty applications with torque ratings less than 50 in.-lb., low inertia, and the capability of cyclic (repeated stop/stop/reverse) activity. Use in applications with a fractional electric motor driver, such as shaft encoders, medical equipment, servo devices, robots, linear and ball screw actuators, step motors, light-duty pumps and metering devices, plotters, positioning tables, computers, and radar.
- Zero backlash Transmit low reactionary loads on bearings
- Double-Beam Clamp, ADB Series
- High torque capacity. 2 flex points provide the largest capacity for misalignment.
- Max. rpm: 10,000 Max. temp: 200 F (93 C)