Motion Control Coupling, Bellows Clamp Style, Bore Dia 3/4 x 3/4 In, Min Bore 0.394 In, Max Bore 0.984 In, Outside Dia 1.772 In, Hub Dia 1.772 In, Overall Length 2.480 In, Length through Bore 0.472 In, Clamp Screw, Torque Nominal 159 In-Lbs, 12, 700 Max RPM, Max Temp 212 F, Aluminum Hubs, Stainless Steel Bellows Material
Motion Control Shaft Couplings
- Nonlubricated couplings for applications where 2 shafts must move at the same speed, to the same location. Maintain constant velocity and provide protection from misalignment and corrosive elements. Suitable for light-duty applications with torque ratings less than 50 in.-lb., low inertia, and the capability of cyclic (repeated stop/stop/reverse) activity. Use in applications with a fractional electric motor driver, such as shaft encoders, medical equipment, servo devices, robots, linear and ball screw actuators, step motors, light-duty pumps and metering devices, plotters, positioning tables, computers, and radar.
- Zero backlash Transmit low reactionary loads on bearings
- Bellows Clamp, BWC Series
- Maintenance-free design offers low inertia and the highest amount of torsional stiffness for accuracy and repeatability. Corrosion-resistant.
- Max. temp.: 212 F (100 C)