Motion Control Coupling, Single Beam Clamp Style, Bore Dia 1/4 x 1/4 In, Min Bore 0.236 In, Max Bore 0.394 In, Outside Dia 0.984 In, Hub Dia 0.984 In, Overall Length 1.260 In, Length through Bore 0.315 In, Clamp Screw, Screw Size 6-32 In, Torque Nominal 11 In-Lbs, 10, 000 Max RPM, Max Temp 200 F, Anodized Aluminum Material, Anodized Aluminum Finish
Motion Control Shaft Couplings
- Single-Beam, ES and EC Series
- Beam-flexible couplings have a spiral slot cut lengthwise to form a springlike center section (called a helical coil or beam). The design is well-suited for small-shaft applications. Couplings operate clockwise or counterclockwise and have a very high tolerance to heat, chemicals, and corrosion. Anodized aluminum finish.
- Nonlubricated couplings for applications where 2 shafts must move at the same speed, to the same location. Maintain constant velocity and provide protection from misalignment and corrosive elements. Suitable for light-duty applications with torque ratings less than 50 in.-lb., low inertia, and the capability of cyclic (repeated stop/stop/reverse) activity. Use in applications with a fractional electric motor driver, such as shaft encoders, medical equipment, servo devices, robots, linear and ball screw actuators, step motors, light-duty pumps and metering devices, plotters, positioning tables, computers, and radar.
- Max. rpm: 10,000 Max. temp: 200 F (93 C)
- Zero backlash Transmit low reactionary loads on bearings