Motion Control Coupling, Mini Disc Spacer Clamp Style, Bore Dia 5/8 x 3/4 In, Min Bore 0.394 In, Max Bore 0.787 In, Outside Dia 1.969 In, Hub Dia 1.535 In, Overall Length 2.047 In, Length through Bore 0.764 In, Clamp Screw, Torque Nominal 66 In-Lbs, 3100 Max RPM, Max Temp 300 F, Aluminum Material, Aluminum Finish, Stainless Steel Disc Type
Motion Control Shaft Couplings
- Nonlubricated couplings for applications where 2 shafts must move at the same speed, to the same location. Maintain constant velocity and provide protection from misalignment and corrosive elements. Suitable for light-duty applications with torque ratings less than 50 in.-lb., low inertia, and the capability of cyclic (repeated stop/stop/reverse) activity. Use in applications with a fractional electric motor driver, such as shaft encoders, medical equipment, servo devices, robots, linear and ball screw actuators, step motors, light-duty pumps and metering devices, plotters, positioning tables, computers, and radar.
- Zero backlash Transmit low reactionary loads on bearings
- Mini-Disc Spacer Clamp, MDS Series
- Precision couplings offer high parallel and angular misalignment, high torsional stiffness, low inertia, and moderate-to-high torque. Corrosion-resistant.
- Max. temp.: 300 F (149 C)