|Item||Underground Utility Locator|
|Depth Underground||Can Exceed 15 ft., Depending on Soil Conditions and Transmitter Output|
|Receiver to Transmitter Distance||Dependent on Transmitter Output and Soil Conditions|
|For Use On||Energized/Unenergized Lines|
|Display||Backlit Mapping Display|
|Includes||(4) C-Cell Batteries, Hard Carrying Case, Marker Chips, Training CD, and Instructions|
|Manufacturers Warranty Length||RIDGID Limited Lifetime|
|Features||Transmitter Sold Separately|
- Utility Locator
- Antennas receive active and passive signals from all directions. Identifies all energized lines regardless of orientation.
- Large, easy-to-read mapping display simultaneously and continually shows target line, guidance arrows, signal strength, proximity signal, current, and depth in real time. Multiple active frequencies and passive search modes distinguish between target and adjacent lines. In congested areas, locators identify distortion and confirm an accurate reading. Each includes C batteries, marker chips, and case.
- Locate underground electric, CATV, water, gas, datacom, and telephone lines. Detect signals 15 ft. underground or deeper, dependent upon transmitter output and soil conditions.
- Active line trace frequencies: 128 Hz, 1 kHz, 8 kHz, and 33 kHz Induced and direct connection transmission
- Combined active and passive searches Locators (receivers) and transmitters sold separately