Average Rating: n/a
|Item||Non Metallic Cable and Flexible Cord|
|Material of Construction||Plastic|
|Max. Enclosure Thickness (In.)||0.080|
|Knockout Size (In.)||1/2|
|UL/CSA NM/NMC Cable Size||10-3, 12-3, 14-3, 10-2, 12-2, 14-2 NM Cables|
|UL/CSA Service Entrance Size||Multiple 12-2 and 14-2 NM Cable|
|Standards||UL Class 94 V-1|
- For use with 10-3, 12-3, 14-3, 10-2, 12-2, and 14-2 NM cables; multiple (2) 12-2 and 14-2 NM cables; and single and multiple flexible cords. Wire range: 0.300 to 0.600".
- All-Plastic Connectors for Nonmetallic Cable and Flexible Cord
- Connect nonmetallic sheathed cable such as Romex and flexible cord to boxes or enclosures. Captive locking wedge secures cable with 1 squeeze of electrician's pliers. Push-in design. Excellent insulation, strain relief, and pull-out value.
- UL Listed and CSA Certified.
- High-impact thermoplastic (UL Class 94V-1), suitable for 221 F (105 C) applications