Switch, Air SensingAFS-405 42711
Average Rating: n/a
|Item||Air Sensing Switch|
|Differential (In. WC)||0.02 to 0.01|
|Pressure Setting Range (In. WC)||0.05 to 12.0|
|Electrical Rating||300 VA Pilot Duty|
|Sample Line Connector||Integral Compression|
|Operating Temp. Range (F)||-40 to 180|
|Application||For HVAC, Energy Management and Direct Digital Control Uses|
|Features||Adjustable Set Point Range as Low as 0.05" to 12.0" WC, Compact Size, Wide Operating Temperature Range, Reliability, Long Life and Proven Ability to Withstand High Shock and Vibration Condition|
|Function||Senses Positive, Negative or Differential Air Pressure|
|Agency Compliance||UL Listed/CSA Certified|
|Includes||2 Slip-on Tubing Adapters and Mounting Screws|
- Pressure-Sensing Switches
- For computer environments, direct digital control, or where low-ampere currents are wired.
- Sense positive, negative, or differential air pressure. Negative pressure rating same as positive.
- UL Listed, CE and CSA Certified.
- Mount with diaphragm in vertical plane
- Pressure-Sensing Switches and Probes