Switch, Air SensingRSS-495-11 42788
Average Rating: n/a
|Item||Air Sensing Switch|
|Differential (In. WC)||+/-0.05|
|Pressure Setting Range (In. WC)||0.20 to 1.0|
|Electrical Rating||5 Amp Non-inductive to 277 VAC, 1 Amp Pilot Duty|
|Sample Line Connector||Barbed|
|Operating Temp. Range (F)||-40 to 180|
|Application||For Residential and Midefficiency Furnaces as Well as Light Commercial Uses|
|Features||Adjustable Set Point Range as Low as 0.05" to 12.0" WC, Compact Size, Wide Operating Temperature Range, Reliability, Long Life and Proven Ability to Withstand High Shock and Vibration Condition|
|Function||Sense Positive, Negative or Differential Air Pressure|
|Agency Compliance||UL Listed/CSA Certified|
- Pressure-Sensing Switches
- Sense positive, negative, or differential air pressure. Negative pressure rating same as positive.
- For residential, light commercial mid-efficiency furnaces, and direct digital control (DDC) applications. 2E462 includes ferrules, one 12" length of 1/4" O.D. flexible tubing, and 1/4" O.D. tubing nuts.
- UL Listed, CE and CSA Certified.
- UL recognized component.
- Mount with diaphragm in vertical plane
- Pressure-Sensing Switches and Probes